Home » » Fast Burst Camera v4.3.4 APK

Fast Burst Camera v4.3.4 APK

Written By Blog PageRank 2 on Friday, November 29, 2013 | 12:26 AM


★★★★★ This app is great! I can take fantastic pics of my daughter indoors...in contrast to the blurry mess that I get from the stock camera app. This is my new favourite app! - Eli Mercer

★★★★★ I adore this app. I have gotten some fantastic shots that I would not of with my standard camera on my phone. - Anne Burgamy

★★★★★ I installed this app whilst on holiday and it captured some of the most awesome pictures, quick speed, or nonetheless shots. It is a single of my all time favourite apps. - Terry Smith

This is the fastest camera app accessible for Android.
Quick Burst Camera is capable of taking 30 images per second.
( on low-finish devices, five-ten pictures per second is possible )
Hold shoot button for continuous burst, or tap for quickly single shots.
Zero shutter lag - photos are taken as quickly as shutter button is pressed.
★ Supports flash, focus and zoom. Shutter sound can be turned of.
★ Shoot modes
- Single shot
- Complete Burst
- Pre-shot
- Motion trigger
★ Constructed-in editor
- Add filters, frames, text and much more
- Adjust brigthess and colours
- Generate animated GIFS and collages
★ Fantastic for
- sports shots
- images of children or pets
- party camera
- taking a burst of images in an important circumstance, and choose the best later
- analyse your golf swing frame-by-frame
- Parkour shots
★ Suggestions for excellent burst images
- get as a lot light as possible - specially when capturing items or men and women in motion
- maintain the camera steady
- hold the shoot button for continuous bursts, and choose the excellent shots later
★ Help : e mail me at support@spritefish.com. All mail will be answered.

Note : due to the high speed, photos are not taken in the highest resolution feasible.
Zoom and flash not obtainable on all devices.


Play Shop Link

Download -

9MB APK : Download | Mirror 1 | Mirror 2

Title: Fast Burst Camera v4.3.4 APK
Rating: 910109 Votes
Posted by: Admin Updated at: 12:26 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment