Description“If you are just hunting for brand-name safety to protect your Android devices, for a reasonable cost, Kaspersky Mobile Security is an outstanding choice.” - PCMAG.COM*
Kaspersky Mobile Safety delivers the most recent security technologies to protect Android smartphones from viruses, Web threats, phishing internet sites, spyware and spam. It contains easy-to-use, sophisticated privacy attributes and – if your phone is lost or stolen – you can remotely safeguard your data and find the place of your missing phone.
ANTIVIRUS PROTECTION AND Much more
• Automatic virus-scanning of apps
• Actual-time, cloud-enabled protection – for rapid reaction to new and emerging threats
• On-demand and scheduled scans enable you to run antivirus scanning when it is most practical for you
• More than-the-air antivirus database updates – for minimal impact on functionality
• Device Admin feature prevents unauthorised un-installation – so third-party apps and other users can not access the Kaspersky Mobile Security application, without the secret code
• Blocks harmful or malicious internet sites
• Alerts you about fraudulent or phishing web sites that may possibly attempt to steal your funds or your identity
• Remotely block access to your Android smartphone if it really is lost or stolen
• Remotely ‘wipe’ your telephone – to delete your personal info
• Uncover your missing phone’s place – with GPS, Wi-Fi and Google Maps
• Block, clean or find your missing phone – even if your SIM card has been replaced
Contact & SMS FILTERING
• Receive only the calls and texts that you want to obtain
• Block undesirable calls and texts from unknown numbers
• Manage what other folks can see and access – whenever they choose up your phone
• Hide designated contacts, calls, SMS texts and logs – by just pressing a button
English, French, German, Russian , Portuguese, Finnish, Italian, Swedish, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian
• Android 2.2 – four.two
• Minimum screen resolution – 320x480
I am unable to validate Kaspersky Mobile Safety app. What need to I do?
On some devices, Google Play issues can result in an app failing to validate – even even though the app has been paid for.If this occurs, please do the following:
1. On the device, choose Applications > Settings > Applications > Handle applications.
2. Pick Google Play Shop.
3. On the app details screen, pick Clear cache – then choose Clear information.
4. Restart Google Play.
5. Start Kaspersky Mobile Security and re-validate the app.
Click here for Download Hyperlinks
Title: Kaspersky Mobile Security v9.10.141 APK
Rating: 910109 Votes
Rating: 910109 Votes
Posted by: Admin Updated at: 12:25 AM