Snap Camera lets you take photographs and record video with a single click, no cluttered preview screen, just the two buttons you really want.
Snap Camera's interface is based on the camera incorporated in Android 4.two (jelly bean) on the Nexus four but with numerous added features.
If you want to test this camera ahead of buying, please install the trial version..
The trial version has all the characteristics of the paid app but will only start in Airplane mode.
Snap Camera has a simple, effective user interface featuring:
* Touch to concentrate
* Pinch to zoom
* Swipe to review
* Extended press to adjust photo settings with the photo controller.
The photo controller contains settings for:
* Colour and Contrast (if supported by the hardware).
* Silent Shutter
* Burst Mode
* Self Timer
* Panorama mode
* Flash mode
* Grid lines
* Quickly picture mode
* Added Settings
The extra settings menu provides you access to several extra settings.
* Picture and Video Size
* Scene mode
* Self Timer delay
* Burst Mode settings
* Time Lapse
* Still and Video Concentrate Modes
* JPEG High quality
* Scene Detection
* Video Bitrate
* Audio Settings
The photo editor lets you:
* Add colour effects
* Add a border
* Crop, Rotate, Mirror
* Add image effects
* Histogram Modification
- You can see what effects will be applied and undo an impact at any time from the history menu
- Share an image with any other app such as Facebook or Google+ by clicking on the share icon
- Develop panoramas by selecting the panorama icon (Android four. and above)
- Quick image mode instantaneously captures photographs at the preview resolution.
- Capture nevertheless snapshots for the duration of video recording (if supported)
- Use the volume buttons to concentrate and take a image
- Auto torch mode for low light video recording
- The interface can be changed for left-handed customers
- Use the sophisticated video settings to record video in resolutions not allowed by other cameras. For instance, this offers you 720p video recording on the Nexus 7.
Higher Dynamic Range (HDR)
HDR is a function that lets you take pictures of scenes with extremely dark and/or quite light areas. Swipe up on the controller to allow HDR mode. The app takes two pictures at diverse exposures and combines them to make a single HDR photo.
Play Shop Link
5MB APK : Download | Mirror 1 | Mirror 2
Title: Snap Camera HDR v3.2.4 APK
Rating: 910109 Votes
Rating: 910109 Votes
Posted by: Admin Updated at: 11:21 AM